MDU has released the Admit Card for DDE PG Fresh Students (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com) for May 2019 exam. Candidates are required to provide the required credentials in order to access the Admit Card successfully. The availability of MDU Admit Card 2019 is for the courses for which the University conducts an entrance exam as well as for the Semester exams which is also conducted by the University after every 6 months. The semester exams are held of the candidates who are already enrolled in the courses offered by the University. It is an Important document which must be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate as it will mention all the important details as required on the day of the exam. For more of the details of MDU 2019 Admit Card go through the article from below.
MDU Admit Card 2019 (DDE and Re-Appear)
The Admit Card will be released by the examination conducting body of Maharshi Dayanand University on its official website. Candidates will be required to bring it on the day of the exam and must retrieve it till the admission procedure is over or the Result is declared. It is a mandatory document which will be required to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate as it provides the validity to the candidate to appear for the exam. The link of MDU Admit Card will be available as per on the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body of the University. Candidates who will have to download the Admit Card will have to provide the details in the login credentials and it must be made sure that the information provided is valid and correct.
The Admit card of MDU will mention all the important details which will be required for the candidates on the day of the exam. It is necessary that the candidates, once after downloading the Admit card, must go through the details mentioned on the Admit card and check if there is any wrong detail in the Admit Card. If any form of a discrepancy is found in the Admit card, candidates are required to contact the examination conducting body of the University immediately. The candidates who will be appearing for the University exams or the entrance exams must keep the Admit card very carefully till the procedure is completed.
Steps to Download MDU Admit Card 2019
This section will provide the candidates with the steps to download the Admit card successfully. It is advised that the candidates go through the document very carefully so as to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit card of Maharshi Dayanada University. In case of any form of error in the details mentioned on the Admit Card, candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Visit the official website of the University and go to MDU examination 2019 portal.
- Navigate for MDU Rohtak Admit Card 2019 link which will be available as per on the scheduled date announced by the Examination conducting body of the University.
- The Link of the Admit card will appear on the screen. Click on the Link and enter the asked and required details in the Login section. Candidates must make sure that the details provided are valid and correct, the Admit Card will not be downloaded otherwise.
- After providing the details, the Admit card will appear on the screen. Go through the details mentioned on the Admit card of MDU very carefully. If there is any form of error on the Admit card released by the University, candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- If all the details are correct, the candidate must save and download the Admit card available.
- It is advised that the candidates get the multiple photocopies of the Admit card, in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.